What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A pro hockey training program
- Find hockey-specific workouts to help develop transfers in force that you never thought would play a part in shot power
- No longer be that guy sucking wind on the bench after you experience what this program offers
- Be able to make sure you’re the one with the most gas in the tank at the end of the game
- Develop lightning speed, quick feet, and the ability to blow past opponents at will
- Get ready to make your opponents cringe ever time you wind up to unleash the cannon
- Find yourself flying by opponents, making a bigger impact, and scoring more points
- Develop the type of endurance an elite level hockey player needs
- Be able to improve either your speed, shot power or endurance
- Never again will you be that player that can’t keep up
- Hockey Specific Conditioning Drills to Build Endurance
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Insane In-Season Hockey Training System scores 70.96/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://insaneinseasonhockeytraining.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: insaneinseasonhockeytraining.com you’ll also be taken through to insaneinseasonhockeytraining.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)